2010年1月19日火曜日

Reflection

Though this class, I became to be careful when I made sentences. At first, I didn't speak English fluentry, and I used a lot of difficult words.I realized that it was important to try to tell by easy words. I was always very nervous when I made a presentation. I could not collect enough information when a topic was difficult. For exaple, the topic was "autom festival." I was not satisfied with my presentation. Listening to my classmates' presentation taught me a lot of things. Now I thought everyone improved not only speaking English but also making presentation, so I want to go on to try to improve my ability. I like making presentation gradually. This class is very useful for me. I like also reading my friends' blogs. There are many kinds of vocabularies and grammar.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿